Weed Watch Tips
Identify weeds growing in your fields from pre-plant through late season to guide efficient herbicide applications.
- Sort by the Weed Watch badge to bring the fields most likely to have weed issues to the top.
- Switch to thumbnail view on the CIR (infrared) lens (best for weed identification) to rule out false positive.
- Look for darker red areas, which indicate higher biomass, that are irregular in shape and do not follow straight line field work patterns. See examples below.
- Zoom into suspected weed patches to view the soil between rows.
- Trace the rows to look for vegetation vs. clean areas between them. Clear rows indicate no weed pressure, while vegetation between rows confirmed weeds are present.
Download the tip sheet or share via the social links below!