Join the IntelinAir Customer Success Team
IntelinAir is seeking talented and passionate Customer Success Managers in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.
What do our account managers do?
- Create and develop business with Ag retailers, manufacturers, equipment vendors, and farmers while identifying and capitalizing on new market opportunities.
- Help farmers interpret and utilize AgMRI to identify yield-limiting factors, address in-season problems, and improve their management practices.
- Help partners leverage AgMRI to provide better service to their customers, grow their business, and make their lives easier.
As an Intelinair Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a highly versatile set of industry-leading partners including farmers, seed dealers, ag retailers, and more. You will develop strong relationships through a broad spectrum of influential ag personnel.
- Work in an unrestricted, self-starter environment that encourages creative thinking and initiative. You will contribute directly to the expansion of a leading ag tech business.
- Work alongside highly motivated and experienced entrepreneurs. You will develop and execute sales strategies, build brand awareness, and sell directly to end-users and businesses.
- Develop a territory of business in which you will support customers, drive brand awareness, and sales.
- Make your customers successful
- Drive brand awareness
- Sell directly to growers and partners
- Base Salary
- Uncapped compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag related field
- 5 years of agricultural industry sales or crop advising experience
- Aptitude in mobile apps and new technology
- Ag/Midwest agricultural background
- Must live in Illinois, Iowa, or Indiana
- Illinois – central Illinois
- Indiana – serving the 10-county region of Pulaski, White, Cass, Benton, Carroll, Tippecanoe, Warren, Fountain, Montgomery, and Clinton
- Iowa – Eastern Iowa
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
To be considered, exceptional individuals should send a resume and cover letter explaining the value they would add by joining our team to jobs@IntelinAir.com.
IntelinAir is a full-season and full-spectrum crop intelligence company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through computer vision and deep learning methodologies, agronomic science, and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AgMRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.