Join the IntelinAir Customer Success Team
IntelinAir is seeking talented and passionate Customer Success Managers in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.
What do our customer success managers do?
- Create and develop business with Ag retailers, manufacturers, equipment vendors, and farmers while identifying and capitalizing on new market opportunities.
- Help farmers interpret and utilize AgMRI to identify yield-limiting factors, address in-season problems, and improve their management practices.
- Help partners leverage AgMRI to provide better service to their customers, grow their business, and make their lives easier.
As an Intelinair Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a highly versatile set of industry-leading partners including farmers, seed dealers, ag retailers, and more. You will develop strong relationships through a broad spectrum of influential ag personnel.
- Work in an unrestricted, self-starter environment that encourages creative thinking and initiative. You will contribute directly to the expansion of a leading ag-tech business.
- Work alongside highly motivated and experienced entrepreneurs. You will develop and execute sales strategies, build brand awareness, and sell directly to end-users and businesses.
- Develop a territory of business in which you will support customers, drive brand awareness, and sales.
- Make your customers successful
- Drive brand awareness
- Sell directly to growers and partners
- Base Salary
- Uncapped compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag related field
- 5 years of agricultural industry sales or crop advising experience
- Aptitude in mobile apps and new technology
- Ag/Midwest agricultural background
- Must live in Illinois, Iowa, or Indiana
- Illinois – central Illinois
- Indiana – serving the 10-county region of Pulaski, White, Cass, Benton, Carroll, Tippecanoe, Warren, Fountain, Montgomery, and Clinton
- Iowa – Eastern Iowa
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
To be considered, exceptional individuals should send a resume and cover letter explaining the value they would add by joining our team to jobs@IntelinAir.com.
IntelinAir is a full-season and full-spectrum crop intelligence company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through computer vision and deep learning methodologies, agronomic science, and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AgMRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.