Internship – Southern Illinois
Intelinair is seeking Field Scout Interns for Southern Illinois.
- Visit customer fields to validate findings and create scouting reports.
- Support Customer Success Managers in helping farmers interpret and utilize AgMRI to identify yield-limiting factors, address in-season problems, and improve their management practices.
As an Intelinair Field Scout, you will:
- Work in an unrestricted, self-starter environment that encourages creative thinking and initiative. You will contribute directly to the expansion of a leading ag-tech business.
- Work alongside highly motivated and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in the defined 10-county region.
- Hourly Rate
- Mileage reimbursement plan
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in an Ag-related field
- Agricultural industry experience, whether through a previous job/internship or family farm experience
- Aptitude in mobile apps and new technology
- Ag/Midwest agricultural background
- Must live in Southern Illinois
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
To be considered, exceptional individuals should send a resume and cover letter explaining the value they would add by joining our team to jobs@IntelinAir.com.
IntelinAir is a full-season and full-spectrum crop intelligence company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through computer vision and deep learning methodologies, agronomic science, and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AgMRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.