IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a Web Frontend Team Lead in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Lead, research, analyze, and develop product features of complex nature
- Collaborate with other team members and leads, especially Product Owner
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize WEB application for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in leading a Software Engineering team at least 3 years
- Experience with enterprise software that has been deployed in cloud infrastructure;
- Experience in TypeScript
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)
- Experience with complex Angular 2+ modules, components, services and dependency injections
- Solid understanding of angular MVC and REST concepts
- Understanding of react and/or GraphQL is a plus
- Understanding of Mapbox / Mapbox GL / Leaflet is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud systems and cloud infrastructure is a plus;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with geospatial, planetary, satellite, or other datasets is valuable;
- Experience with agile software development and working with remote teams is a plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia