Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Mid/Sr Python Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Help the team with monitoring scheduled reports of data pipelines, combine and categorize errors, address the corresponding engineering teams.
- Support and work with cross-functional teams in our dynamic environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Python Engineer role.
- Solid knowledge experience with relational databases, particularly Postgres.
- Solid experience with Linux OS setup and configuration.
- Experience with AWS cloud services, such as EC2, RDS, SQS, S3 is a big advantage.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets is an advantage.
- Experience with Bash scripting language is an advantage.
- Experience with GIS data and images is an advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject – “Mid/Sr Python Engineer”.
All the interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CVs, however, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.