IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL, and San Jose, CA.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will develop and maintain software and tools to programmatically test and ensure quality delivery of IntelinAir’s AgMRIⓇ product. The ideal candidate will have a passion for quality and a background in automated testing, exploratory testing, and service testing. You will assist in defining the test framework to make sure the team has the right level of testing.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Design and develop automated tests in a web-based environment using automation tools and scripting tools (e.g. Protractor, Appium, PyTest)
- Participate in development processes with a focus on automation testing
- Integrate tests in CI/CD pipeline, establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Build and maintain test scripts using automation test tools including BDD techniques
- Identify areas where automation can improve quality and increase time to delivery
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages – preferably Python, JS
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Proficiency with at least one web/mobile UI automation framework – preferably Selenium WebDriver or Protractor, Appium or other automation tools
- Continuous automation execution using CI tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of databases, SQL or NoSQL
- Proficiency with source control systems such as Git or Bitbucket
- Postman, Jmeter, or other web service API testing tools is a plus
- Performance testing experience is a plus
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia