Intelinair delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We deliver precision imaging and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems.
As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Champaign, IL; and Indianapolis, Indiana.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Mid iOS Software Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Communicate with other team members of iOS, Web, BE, Product Teams to integrate/discuss and consume API changes.
- Creating reusable UI components, write modular, reusable, testable and scalable code
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty, and provide time estimates on implementing new features
- Research, analyze, maintain and add new features to complex product
- Must have profound and broad knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift 5.2, Objective-C, and Xcode
- Must have experience using source control and bug tracking software such as Git and Jira
- Must have extensive knowledge of core Computer Science concepts, including Object-Oriented programming, Generic programming, Protocol-Oriented programming, multithreading, MVVM, etc, SOLID, Clean Architecture.
- Must have a portfolio and code samples to share.
- Aggressive, passionate, eager to learn, detail-oriented, and an independent worker.
- Must care about producing responsive, beautiful UIs and keep abreast of the lastest UIKit components and practices.
- Comfortable with terminal, Apollo, GraphQL, Realm, CoreData, MapBox SDK, RxSwift is a plus,
- Familiarity with maps, GIS, and related technologies is a plus.
- Experience with UI/UX tools like Photoshop, Sketchapp, Zeplin, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development and working with remote teams is a plus.
Additionally, candidates should be:
A natural leader and problem solver concerned with code quality, leveraging industry best practices for quality code, including unit tests, automated UI tests, API stubs/mocks, etc.