Intelinair, a growing agricultural technology company, seeks talented undergraduate students for intern roles which will provide valuable on-the-job experience through varied experiences that will support our AGMRI platform.
AGMRI is an industry-leading machine learning platform which combines varied data sources to provide actionable crop intelligence which is used to improve crop performance, which proactively combines extensive data layers of imaging along with existing ag – related databases, machine learning and in-field observations to further develop crop insights that are provided on a season-long basis from planting through harvest.
This new role should work in a cross functional manner to support sales and marketing.
Salesforce Support and Sales Administration
- Responsible for understanding business requirements to enable a great user experience.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team and other stakeholders to understand and utilize Salesforce.
- Work closely with customer success manager on customer success issues/troubleshooting as needed
- Refine and update functionality based on stakeholder input
- Run weekly and monthly reports for Sales Team progress updates
- Participate in weekly Sales Team Meetings as needed
- Provide training of Salesforce to Sales and Marketing team to enable the adoption of the tool
- Set up new components of the Salesforce tool to enable sales success
- Maintain licenses of Salesforce.
- Update and refine the Salesforce platform for our Sales Team.
- Manage Google Workspace users and access.
- Manage email lists and groups.
- Computer setup and support in Indianapolis.
- User access for Slack, Jira, Confluence, Git, Salesforce, Ag-MRI, DatadogHQ and any other external system.
- General IT Support to US staff.
- On & Offboarding = review/wipe/clean IT equipment returned to Indy office when an employee leaves the company & prepare equipment for redeployment when new employee comes on board
- Laptop/iPad/Phone = ordering when needed for new employees or for replacement of equipment.
- Troubleshooting of existing equipment – including office equipment.
- Work with vendors (Apple, etc) on possible business accounts/pricing (depending upon sales volume).
- Employee training sessions on Google as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience with Salesforce
- Knowledgeable on IT systems
- Able to train others on new platform/tools
- Works collaboratively with others
- Experience working in Google suite and Office365.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
The salaried position is based in the Headquarters office of Intelinair in Indianapolis and will report to the Chief Commercial Leader.
Send cover letter and resume to Jason.Noel@intelinair.com.