IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL, and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for gathering feature requests, planning releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Drive product and features from concept to successful launch
- Collaborate with other team members: engineers, agronomists
- Plan releases and upgrades with the parties involved
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience with JIRA, Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit, outstanding organizational and communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia