IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best mobile/web user experience, designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. The design will include graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Drive products and features from concept to successful launch
- Collaborate with other team members: product owner, engineers, agronomists
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with Product Owner to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Close work with development and product teams.
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects for both web and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of Apple human interface guidelines and Material Design is a must
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Sketchapp, Zeplin)
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia