IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL, and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior ML/CV Scientist to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture. This past year, our team’s work has led to publications and talks at CVPR, AAAI, NeurIPS, Frontiers, NVIDIA GTC, and AI for Social Good.
- Build and deploy Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Deep Learning models to solve real-world problems
- Engage in all elements of the ML Lifecycle: dataset construction, preprocessing and feature engineering, model building and optimization, deployment
- Leverage incomplete and/or noisy data to reach a solution
- Identify the best approaches for a given problem which maximize both accuracy and efficiency and extend/improve current methods as needed
- Publish and patent as appropriate
- Collaborate with our agronomists, annotators, engineers, and other experts
- Mentor and advise more junior members and help foster best practices
- Support and work with cross-functional teams in our dynamic environment
- A Masters degree, PhD preferred, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of image data.
- Knowledgeable about current approaches and methods in the field and have the ability to implement those approaches in the necessary framework. Experience with domain adaptation and weakly supervised approaches is a plus.
- Strong communication skills: ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Machine Learning Scientist role concentrated in Computer Vision, who also have experience of using the following software/tools:
- Experience with Python (able to write production code using all the aspects of modern software engineering – OOP, unit and integration tests, packaging code as an installable package)
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Experience with Machine Learning Frameworks (scikit-learn, lightgbm, xgboost)
- Experience with OpenCV, gdal, rasterio frameworks is an advantage
- Experience with other AWS services is an advantage
- Experience with Docker is an advantage
- Experience with with SQL is an advantage
- Experience with GIS data and images is an advantage
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia