IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL, and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Define new architectures and drive project from architecture standpoint
- Automate and streamline infrastructure, operations, and deployment processes
- Monitor tools and automation-based production environments to provide proactive alerts on system health and reliability
- Troubleshoot and resolve root cause issues in dev, test, and production cloud environments.
- Security Operations, Threat Detection, and Analytics
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, SNS etc.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Experience with Docker, Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, and Jenkins Groovy DSL
- Good knowledge of a couple scripting languages Bash, Python, etc.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining EKL/Grafana/Prometheus is an advantage
- Programming experience on Python and/or Java is highly appreciated.
- Familiarity security aspects mentioned below is an advantage
- Network and Infrastructure Security
- Logging, Monitoring, Threat Detection, and Analytics
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia