Intelinair delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We deliver precision imaging and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems.
As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Champaign, IL; and San Jose, CA.Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a DataOps Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Monitor scheduled reports of data pipelines, combine and categorize errors, address to the engineering team, test and re-process after resolution
- Communicate to data providers on issues related to data delivery and quality
- Communicate to image review team to provide necessary information for ambiguous cases
- Organize additional data processing based on requests from engineering/other teams
- Working experience with Python (1+ year)
- Familiarity and working experience with Linux environments
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Good communication skills
- Experience with AWS cloud services is an advantage
- Experience with GIS data and images is an advantage
- Experience with task management system is an advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com, subject – “DataOps Engineer”.
All the interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CVs, however, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.