IntelinAir delivers actionable intelligence from aerial data (drones, aircraft, satellite) for quick decision-making in mission critical applications. We leverage patented SafeSmart technology to support predictable automatic flight, precision imaging, and real-time data analysis to solve the most challenging problems. As a startup, we have a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Champaign, IL, and San Jose, CA.
IntelinAir currently has an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build reports that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Support and work with cross-functional teams in our dynamic environment.
- Keep communication between data providers and potential consumers.
- Maintain and manage compute and storage resources on AWS cloud.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for a large spectre of applications.
We are looking for a candidate with 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer or Integration Engineer role, who also have experience of using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational SQL databases, particularly Postgres.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, SQS, S3.
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, Bash etc.
- Experience with Linux OS setup and configuration.
- Experience with other AWS service is an advantage.
- Experience with GIS data and images is an advantage.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is an advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing.
Required candidate level: Senior
Intelinair, Inc., is an aerial imagery analytics company focused on agriculture that delivers actionable intelligence to help farmers make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, yields, and ultimately their profitability. IntelinAir combines the power of aerial imagery analytics through traditional computer vision and modern deep learning methodologies, agronomic science and user-friendly interface (mobile) technologies to deliver near real-time decision support to farmers. The company’s flagship solution AG-MRI™ is a field health monitoring and early-warning system that enables farmers to manage their operations proactively and with confidence.
Address: Dzorap 70/3 , Park Plaza Business Center, 5th floor, Yerevan, Armenia