Exciting Updates for the 2020 Season
This off-season was a big one for IntelinAir, and we’re excited to share a few updates for the 2020 season!
- In 2020, we will cover more acres than ever before—targeting the heart of the corn belt in Illinois and Indiana.
- To best support you, we’ve brought on new account managers to help you derive value from the app, as well as world-class engineers to continue to evolve AgMRI. If you know of any excellent candidates, we’re still hiring!
- New analytics will make it easier than ever to find actionable insights.
- The newly updated AgMRI web interface now looks and functions more like our iPad app, making it easier for you to seamlessly switch between devices.
- We’re putting final touches on an iPhone app to truly put insights in the palm of your hand – check out some screenshots below!
- The first flight, delivering insights into pre-plant weed pressure and drainage profiles has begun – keep an eye out for your alerts!
Complete the form below to learn more about how AgMRI’s ultra-hi resolution imagery with automated alerts can help you protect yield.
Conner Schmidt, Regional Sales Manager
Growing up on a family farm that produced livestock, corn, and soy, Conner learned from a young age the hard work farmers put into their livelihoods. He works with customers in the field to help them make the most of their AgMRI analytics.
#AgMRI #Intelinair #RowTracer #WeedWatch #HeatSeeker #TrendZone #YieldRisK #HelpingFarmersProsper #TransformingGlobalAg